• Per class: $15 (first class is FREE)
• 10-class punch card : $130 (save $20)
• Student rate per class: $12 with valid student ID
• Senior rate per class: $12 (60 and over only)
• Season ticket subscriber rate per class: $12
• Student/senior/season ticket subscriber 10-class punch card: $120
Our adult ballet classes focus on ballet technique, core strengthening, and muscle conditioning. Studies have proven that a ballet dancer is just as strong as a football player. Why? Because in ballet, all of your muscles are actively engaged in movement, providing you with greater flexibility while also exercising the brain. Beyond that, you build self-confidence, grow artistically, and relieve stress, too.
Athletic wear is recommended in order to be able to freely execute all the movement. Ballet slippers or socks are preferred, but flexible athletic footwear is also accepted. Ballet slippers can be purchased at Kicks Dancewear located at 2905 Breton Rd SE.