For the peace of mind of all attendees, please know, extra safety procedures will be in place during Clara’s Nutcracker Party including:
- • Requiring all attendees to wear a mask at all times except when eating.
- • Limiting the number of guests allowed per table.
- • Allowing families to purchase private tables as an option. (limited quantity – while available)
- • Requesting that all guests remain seated at their tables during the performance.
- • Modifying the arts and crafts portion of the event to per-child, personal crafts.
- • And any additional measures that are deemed relevant at the time of the event.
Please rest assured, the health and safety of our staff, patrons, and community remains our highest priority. Learn more about our policies here.
By purchasing or otherwise accepting a ticket to this event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 (coronavirus) exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the event, you and any guest voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Grand Rapids Ballet or Amway Grand Plaza Hotel liable for any illness or injury in connection with you or your guests’ attendance.