Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to increase awareness among key demographics both existing and new. Plan, execute, and track success of all marketing campaigns. Produce valuable, rich content that is representative of the company (website, social media, press releases, internal and external publications, emails, etc.). Control marketing budgets and allocate resources amongst projects accordingly. Be the company’s representative for external parties such as media, new and existing patrons, and strategic community partners. Build and maintain strategic partnerships with community organizations to build and maintain brand awareness and reinforce the company’s mission. Provide marketing direction for existing products and identify new growth opportunities. Maintain a consistent brand image via art direction and graphic design of all company marketing, advertising, and communication materials. Maintain a firm grasp on the competitive landscape in order for company to remain relevant and ahead of industry trends.
- Creating and distributing rich content via social media, website, press releases, marketing emails, company publications, etc.
- Executing, tracking, and evaluating existing marketing strategies and identifying new opportunities
- Maintaining existing and identifying new community partnerships
- Create and coordinate public relations opportunities (on-air appearances, press interviews, press release distribution, etc.)
- Administration, meetings, budgeting, event planning, competitive research
- Art direction and graphic design
- Other duties as assigned
General Direction: Plans and arranges own work. Uses a wide range of procedures to accomplish assigned objectives.
Informal leadership: Determines work assignments, priorities, and procedures for team members. Responsible for assigning, scheduling, and ensuring the quality and quantity of work. May or may not approve time off and schedule adjustments. Provides training
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing and brand strategy, advertising creation and placement, public relations, graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Social media management and strategy
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills
- Budgeting and fiscal responsibility
- Knowledge of performing arts helpful
- Driver’s License
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Technical Skills: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, WordPress, email marketing platform, Office, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo
- Interpersonal Skills: Public speaking, networking, inter-departmental and -generational communication and liaising
- Decision Making Skills: Facilitate buy-in from a number of different parties successfully
- Problem Solving Skills: Resolve multi-party issues with various desired outcomes and expectations
- Asset Responsibility: Facilitate multi-party approval and use of photography and video
- Written Communication: Ability to write letters, reports, articles , and e-mails using clear and concise vocabulary, style, grammar, and punctuation.
- Detail Oriented: Meticulous attention to all aspects of a situation or task and ensures accuracy in documentation and data.
- Financial Aptitude: Ability to understand and explain economic and accounting information, prepare and manage budgets, and make sound long-term investment decisions.
- Creativeness: Ability to think in ways that produce something new or which lead to novel ideas.
- Interpersonal: Ability to develop and maintain relationships with others and adapt to a situation appropriately.
- Relationship Building: Ability to establish and maintain a good rapport and cooperative relationship with customers and co-workers.
- Project Management: Ability to demonstrate an understanding of planning, organizing, delegation, staffing, directing and controlling work tasks.
Email your resume and salary requirements to Executive Director Glenn Del Vecchio.