GRAND RAPIDS BALLET 21|22 VIRTUAL SEASON SUBSCRIPTION
Enjoy Grand Rapids Ballet, Michigan’s only professional ballet company, from the comfort of your living room with a 21|22 Virtual Season Subscription. Our virtual season offers a personal look into the Moving Forward season for those who wish to see our dancers in a different way or are unable to join us in person.
Our 21|22 Virtual Season, in partnership with SALT Creative Production Studio, offers a unique perspective to our in-person performances, streaming digitally from anywhere. Enjoy an up-close-and-personal experience, watching our company dancers perform contemporary creations and timeless classics, including The Nutcracker, Jumpstart 2022, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
The virtual performances will be available to stream digitally at your leisure while available. Explore the 21|22 Virtual Season subscription details below.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
21|22 VIRTUAL SEASON SUBSCRIPTION BENEFITS
- – Tune in and enjoy Grand Rapids Ballet’s Virtual Season when it fits your schedule.
- – Stream our virtual programs multiple times while available.
- – Virtual Season subscribers will receive access to the performances for *two weeks.
- – Individual virtual programs are available for $18.
- -* You will receive the link to view the performance within 24 hours of purchase.
HOW OUR 21|22 VIRTUAL SEASON WORKS
Our virtual audience will receive a private Vimeo link to enjoy the performance from afar. We invite you to view our performances as many times as you would like while available.
We recommend installing the Vimeo app on your smart TV to enjoy Grand Rapids Ballet on the full screen!
Click for detailed instructions.
We highly recommend watching our programs on a smart TV. You will need to have the Vimeo app installed on your TV or streaming device (Apple TV, Roku, etc.) to do so. The private link sent to your email address will also work on your phone or computer.
Videos that are “private” will be unsearchable through the Vimeo app on a Smart TV. To access private Vimeo videos, you will need to add them to your Watch Later list on Vimeo. Detailed instructions are as follows:
- Set up a basic (free) account through Vimeo. If you already have a Vimeo account, skip to Step 2.
- On your computer or laptop, log in to your Vimeo account.
- In your email program, open the message that has the Vimeo link to the private Grand Rapids Ballet video.
- Open the video; on the top right corner of the video, click the Clock Icon to Add To Watch Later list.
- On your Smart TV or other streaming device (Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, etc.), open the Vimeo App.
- Sign in to your free account.
- Access your private videos from the Watch Later list.
Now our Grand Rapids Ballet videos will play on your Smart TV. Enjoy!
If you have any questions, please contact our Audience Engagement Coordinator Julie Lesniak via phone at 616-454-4771 ext. 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.